With over 25 years of experience with full remodeling projects of all size, we can take any size project from start to finish:
Let us take your kitchen, bath or any other room in your home from concept to completion.
We are licensed & insured
3 Reasons We Excel at Remodeling Projects
1. We deliver on-time and on-budget.
2. We have an in-house CNC cabinet making facility to deliver custom cabinets in an incredibly short timetable. No one else in the region can deliver this type of production quality and speed.
3. You can rely on our 25 years of experience to deliver outstanding kitchens that last – and we stand behind our products.
We offer full remodeling services for your Kitchen and Bath. We successfully complete full renovations in both kitchens and baths creating inviting environments for the home owner. We work with only the most qualified sub contractors and highly skilled craftsman, all of whom are fully licensed and insured. We complete our jobs to the finest of standards.
Kitchen Remodeling Process
1. Visit our beautiful showroom and consult with one of our talented designers.
2. Set an appointment for a designer to visit your home to take dimensions and discuss design options. (free of charge)
3. A “basic” design will be generated from your consultation. This design is used to help develop a general concept for your new kitchen.
4. A preliminary estimate can be developed…within reason…changes or additions will affect the final price.
5. When a final design and scope of construction work is established we can then make final selections on the cabinets, countertops, plumbing fixtures, windows, doors, tile, etc. A final cost is calculated and a contract is signed. In most cases, cabinets have a 6 week (+/-) lead time.
Sequence of Remodeling
- Demolition and removal of debris.
- Rough mechanical work-(plumber/electrician/heating & A/C). Mechanical work will be performed while the walls are accessible.
- Rough Carpentry- Removing and rebuilding walls/changing windows, doors.
- Drywall/Plaster Repair- After all mechanical work and rough carpentry is done, the walls and ceiling will be repaired.
- Finish Carpentry- Installation of wood floors, sub floors for tile, trim windows and doors, and installation of cabinetry.
- Countertops- A template is made for your countertop after the cabinets have been installed. The tops are typically returned in 1 ½ to 3 weeks, depending on the material being used.
- Installation of countertops, wall and floor tile. Finish mechanicals, plumbing and electrical. Finish polyurethane on hardwood.
- Before final completion, a “punch list” is usually generated to identify and complete any remaining details.
A normal kitchen project has a duration of 4 to 7 weeks.
However, each project is unique and will have a different duration.